Get more information - Call today for a quote.
*Third Party Marks that appear in this message are the property of their respective owners, Copyright ©2020 all rights reserved Compassion Society Benefits.
Claims are processed by our selected third-party administrator Disability Insurance Specialists.
Download the latest research on Caregiving in the workplace.
Empower Caregiving In Your CompanyOur paid Caregiver Family Leave (CFL) workplace benefit helps to provide for the well-being of employees and their families by eliminating the choice between work or family. Take action today to empower caregiving in your company, by positioning your workers to not have to experience this conundrum.
Employers demonstrating compassion for worker’s families can cultivate and translate into employee loyalty.
Employees may value employers more who express concern for their well-being and work-life balance by creating a family-friendly company culture.
For the progressive-minded employer, offering the paid Caregiver Family Leave Insurance can provide a rich benefit that is attractive to today’s 21st Century multi-generational workforce. CFL can allow every worker the freedom to nobly express compassion and caregiving when moral duty calls.
Employers may enjoy these advantages when they make CFL insurance available to their employees:
- Improved company reputation for being a compassionate, family-friendly employer
- Offset costs of workplace absenteeism for both the employer and the employee
- Reduced non-productivity from presenteeism-- the problem of workers being present on the job, but not fully performing due to personal suffering
- Bolstered talent attraction and retention of a new generation workforce
- Demonstrated employer social consciousness regarding the impacts of family, individuals, and society